Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In Which Good News and Bad News Is Shared

I'm not going to be famous. Balls.

But I am heading off to see Borat in a bit, so a full review will come later.

Kelli went home to Ohio last week and only just got back today. She brought me candy corn, those little pumpkins, and double-stuffed Oreos. She also got me the Finding Nemo soundtrack and she brought some Halloween candy. I've just finished eating a tootsie pop. I love those things. We used to buy bags of them when we went up north for vacation, and we'd, well, eat them. Point is, they remind me of fun summer vacations up at the Smith's cottage on Lake Michigan.

Something in my room smells weird. I hope it's not me.

Right now I'm listening to the mixed cd that Tony made me before we started dating. This evening is all about good memories. That's not to say that the time before Tony and I started dating constitutes good memories, but those few weeks leading up to the start of our relationship were, well, fun, full of anticipation. I know you know what I'm talking about. Don't try to twist my words. You're always trying to get me into trouble.

Happy Election Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.