Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What can any of this mean?



We here at my professionally staffed weblogging outfit are struck dumb by this. We cannot find any good reason for this to be happening and will either blow a collective fuse attempting to understand it, or will simply banish it from our brains and refuse to recognize any course of events that might trigger memories of this.

Speaking of brains and refuse... My face hurts from trying to read such a high volume of technically boring texts. I have to present on policy networks next Monday and, I must say, the reading is not as fascinating as I had hoped. My light at the end of the tunnel is an article I'm trying to get my hands on - Political Influence in the 1990s: from iron triangles to policy networks. What excitement! I say. and it requires a special trip to the British Library - always an exciting endeavor.

By the way, I saw Yo La Tengo over the weekend and it rocked my socks off my ass. It was such a sweet show! I would recommed seeing them live. Right now, actually. Or, if you prefer, something to bring back memories?

1 comment:

The Narrator said...

With the O.J. thing, it's now been established that anyone can do anything at any time.

Therefore, excuse me while I hop on my brontasaurus to go play water polo with Ayman Al-Zawahiri.